CETE team has designed and conducted several trainings to support MNU lecturers during the Remote Online Teaching (ROT) period.
The first cycle of training was held from 7th June to 11th June. The sessions covered a variety of topics related to using Moodle tools for teaching and learning. These included;
- MOODLE QUIZ, conducted by Ibrahim Adam,
- MOODLE FORUM, conducted by Aminath Zifna
- MOODLE WIKI & OFFLINE GRADING, conducted by Hamid Ali
- TURNITIN ASSIGNMENTS – CREATING AND MARKING USING RUBRICS, conducted by Fathimath Nasiha Abdulmuhaimin
- GROUPING AND ACTIVITY COMPLETION IN MOODLE conducted by Fathimath Mumthaz