CETE team has designed and conducted several training sessions to support MNU lecturers during the Remote Online Teaching (ROT) period.
The second cycle of training was held from 14th June to 18th June. The sessions covered a variety of topics related to technology enabled teaching and learning.These included;
- G-DRIVE ESSENTIALS, conducted by Ahmed Shareef
- ONLINE INTERACTION AND ENGAGEMENT USING WEB TOOLS, conducted by Aminath Zifna
- RECORD LECTURES WITH AUDIO NARRATIONS USING POWERPOINT, conducted by Ibrahim Adam
- OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES, conducted by Fathimath Nasiha Abdulmuhaimin
- Online assessments Methods, conducted by Fathimath Mumthaz, Fathimath Nasiha Abdulmuhaimin, Aminath Zifna and Hamid Ali