There are many platforms where a lecturer can start a collaborative synchronous session anywhere anytime. For example, a lecturer might prefer to go with Skype as per his or her preference and convenience and that is alright. Likewise, a lecturer may use Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp, Screencast-O-Matic, Zoom, or whatever he or she prefers.
In this guide, we will look into taking sessions using Google Hangouts.
Step 1: Sign in to Google Hangouts
- On your computer, go tohangouts.google.com.
- Enter your MNU Email account information.
- Click Sign in.
Step 2: Create a group for your class
- From left-panel select New Conversation then click New Group.
- Add email addresses and click the tick button .
Step 3: Start the session
- Click Video call .
- When you’re done, click End call .
Step 4: Share Screen
- While you are in the video call window, click the more-option icon.
- Click the Share Screen button.